Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello Everyone!

Happy Friday to everyone!
Yesterday I was in Meadow Lake with the Cross Country athletes and we had a great time in beautiful weather! Sorry I have not been consistent with the blog this week! I have been out of the classroom quite a bit! Next week we will be doing reviews in Science and Social Studies for unit tests. Please check out the websites on my blog for some review. I am also sending home a feedback form for you to fill out and have returned to me. This feedback form is about the progress report I sent home about your child. Your input is important to me and I would like to know what you liked or disliked about the progress report. Please take the time to look it over and send it back to me with your child before NEXT Friday. Have a great thanksgiving weekend everyone! Take the time to reflect on things to be thankful for with your child!

No comments:

Post a Comment