Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hello!

I'm back after a wonderful teacher information session on Monday. There was a guest teacher in my class that day and she said everything went well! I hope everyone read their progress reports and are feeling good with the things I wrote. I will be sending home a feedback report for you as parents to fill out. This feedback form will allow you to express the things  you liked about the progress report as well as things you think I can improve on or suggestions for improvement. I feel that education is a partnership between teachers, parents, students, and administration. Your input is extremely important to me and it helps me do my job better!
Homework this week will consist mainly of reading through material we have done in class. It has been a whirlwind month for all of us! It's time we take a breather and review work thus far. Please read through the work with your child to ensure they are understanding the material!

No comments:

Post a Comment